Rochelle Myers Catering is always seeking qualified individuals who are excited to join our team. We are hiring for the following positions.
Catering Event Representative
This full time position generates leads and sources of new business, builds client relationships from initial inquiry to sale to execution of final event, and educates potential clients about catering services.
- Handling incoming leads: gathering information from potential clients and compiling data into database
- Using database to write proposals for catered events
- Attending all tastings for potential and signed clients assigned to representative
- Developing vendor and venue relationships; leveraging these relationships to build new sources of business
- Representing catering business at promotional events
- Working at assigned client events as service captain; completing client experience through on-site event management
- Working closely with President and Vice-President on marketing campaigns
- Responding to questions and making changes to contracts for assigned clients
- Updating President and Vice-President regularly on lead status
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of catering or event management experience. You must speak English and be technologically savvy. Strong writing and communication skills are essential. You will be able to telecommute once you are trained, but you are expected to train in our Loudoun County office and return to the office for sales meetings on a regular basis.
Please write email@example.com with your resume detailing your experience and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for the job. Please, no phone calls.
Servers and Bartenders
Rochelle Myers Catering is seeking qualified, fun-loving, hardworking front of house personnel. You must be available evenings and weekends. Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org